- read 75 pages of Moe-Lobeda's "Public Church"
- write History of the Reformation "So What" paper - 5-7 pages
- write Christian Ethics Case Study Moral Deliberation paper - 5-7 pages
- write Christian Sexuality "Toward a Renewed Theology of Human Sexuality" paper - 5-7 pages
- care for my child
- care for my house
- care for my spouse (though this one could be a to-list casualty, to be honest)
- go to four 3-hr classes
there are calendar obligations, as well - like a personel meeting at church, watching H's friend for a few hours this afternoon, J's classes, etc. i guess this doesn't look so bad.... though i must admit, my list includes things that i can redily check off and feel accomplished. things such as:
- take a shower (i know - as a mom, i'm lucky this happens once a week before classes!)
- put shoes away
- make coffee
- brush teeth
- eat breakfast
- make lunch for H
- be pretty (a new suggestion for the list which i think i like!).......
you get the idea :)
wish me luck! i intend to post a blog about the things i intend to do on my downtime before my summer class starts in july - but it is intentionally left off the to-do list because i'll actually do it before anything else if it's there!!