Friday, November 5, 2010

New Baby Niece

My SIL had her second baby on tuesday this week.  Baby K is doing well, and looks super cuddly and adorable (just like her big sis E did at that age).  I made big sister E a quilt with a quilters flannel front and minky back when she was born, and just last night, I completed baby K's own soft, snuggly one. 

Making gifts for kids is much easier than making gifts for grown-ups.  E has her 2nd birthday before the holiday season, so I get to make her 2 gifts in the next month - I'm planning on a crayon roll (complete with all the basic colors of the rainbow), and an Oliver + S lazy days skirt for her birthday, and a stack of reusable snack bags for the holidays.  Baby K will get a black apple doll for the holidays (ans E and Bean will more than likely get matching ones, as well!).

Pictures will come soon, friends. 

No comments: