Saturday, March 20, 2010

First due date of spring

Today is the first of 2 due dates I will not be delivering babies on this year. This is the due date of the child I miscarried in July- the one we haven't named and I feel guilt about every time I let myself think about. I am in California this week and today (or rather when I wake up later today) may be difficult. So, by the power invested in me by being honest in a blog- I hereby promise myself that if I need to get up and excuse myself at any point tomorrow, I am allowed and I will not worry about other peoples reactions. My in-laws may think I'm being funny (weird) but that's okay. Tomorrow/today is all about self care. Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Katie Berger said...

I hope your day was peaceful. Thinking of you.

melissa said...

Name the baby...remove the guilt.