- I'm doing grosgrain's "frock by Friday" sew-a-long this week. This will be basically my first dress I've sewn for myself, and I think it should be pretty fun!
- We've been drinking this the past week. It's one of J's fave drinks, and bridget linked to this delicious recipe so we went for it, and are glad we did!
- I've never made blondies before, but they look especially delicious this morning, so it may be a post-naptime treat here J
- I'm going a little stir crazy these days since classes are done for the summer, but I somehow managed to lose my knitting pattern for my paron apron I have been working on and need something to keep me busy!
- I practically inhaled my favorite author's newest book "Fly Away Home" in 3.5 hours last week. Now I'm on to "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo," and so far, I'm not catching all the hype….
This weekend, we have old friends coming for dinner, and I'm planning on going to get a massage and doing some reading on the porch. Have a good one, friends!